How do I adjust the travel on a Chamberlain Whisper Drive Plus?
To program travel limits:
- Press and hold the black button until the yellow light begins to flash slowly, then release.
- Press and hold the black button until the door reaches the desired UP (open) position.
- Press the remote or door control.
The “Learn” button on your garage door opener is located above the antenna wire that hangs from the motor head, it may also be under a light cover. The “Learn” button will be either green, red/orange, purple or yellow.
Why does my garage door close and then open?
Your garage door is programmed to travel a certain distance before closing. If it closes before that distance has been traveled, it thinks something is wrong – and it reopens to help prevent any damage or safety risk. In cases like this, your “descent” setting simply needs to be adjusted to the new distance.
How do I install the Chamberlain Whisper Drive Garage Door Opener?
WHISPER DRIVE 248739 garage door opener pdf manual download Also for: Whisper drive security+ 248739. View and download the Chamberlain Whisper Drive WD912K user manual online. 1/2 HP.
How do I set the travel limit on my Chamberlain LiftMaster?
1. Press the purple/yellow button 2 times to enter the strength setting mode. 2. Press the wall button or programmed button on the handheld remote. The garage door will close in the down/closed position. 3. Press the wall button or the programmed button on the remote control a second time and the garage door will open to the Up/Open position. 4.
Where are the travel limit screws on a Liftmaster garage door opener?
1. Locate the white travel limit adjustment screws, usually located on the side of the garage door opener motor. There will be two adjustment screws, one for the open stroke limit and one for the closed stroke limit. 2. Start with the door closed and the dolly attached to the garage door. Press the wall button or
How to set the Liftmaster up / open limit?
Setting the High/Open Limit 1 Start with the garage door in the low/closed position. 2 Press and hold the black button until the yellow light begins to flash, then release the black button. 3 Press and hold the black button until the door reaches the desired up/open position.