How do I reset my Hawaiian Telcom router?
To perform a reset, press and hold the reset button on the back of the device for 10 seconds. If you need assistance with your HomePortal 5168NV gateway or have questions about Hawaiian telecommunications services, please call 643-4888.
How do I change my home Wi-Fi password?
How to change your Wi-Fi name and password
- Open a web browser.
- Then type your router’s IP address in the search bar and press the Enter key.
- Next, enter your router’s username and password and click Connect.
- Then click Wireless.
- Next, edit your new Wi-Fi name and/or password.
- Finally, click Apply or Save.
How do I log in to my Hawaiian Telcom router?
Connection: 1. Open a web browser such as Internet Explorer or Firefox and navigate to http://192.168
How to check or change WiFi password?
Check and modify on the web management page of the router.
- Connect your smartphone or computer to the router’s Wi-Fi network (or connect the computer to the router’s LAN port using an Ethernet cable). Open your Internet browser.
- Choose Wi-Fi Settings > Basic Wi-Fi Settings to check the current SSID and password.
How fast is Hawaiian Telcom Internet?
Enjoy fast fiber internet access with download speeds of up to 940 Mbps and upload speeds as fast as 300 Mbps. With speeds like these, you can stream movies, play online games, download large files, and browse the web all at the same time. Internet service also includes support and wireless hotspots.
Can I use my own router with Hawaiian Telcom?
Hawaiian Telcom does not prohibit the use of legal, non-hazardous, third-party modems, routers, or gateways on Hawaiian Telcom’s copper or fiber optic cable networks. Customers do not need approval to connect their devices (routers, modems) provided they are installed beyond the demarcation point.
How do I change my Wi-Fi network name and password?
There are two ways to change your network name and password. For Android devices, tap the menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen, then tap Internet. Tap the wireless gateway. Select “Change Wi-Fi settings”. Enter your new network name and password.
How do I change my Wi-Fi name and password?
To change your Wi-Fi password or network name:
- Launch a web browser from a computer or mobile device connected to your router’s network.
- Enter www.routerlogin.net.
- Enter the router administrator username and password.
- Select Settings > Wireless Setup.
- Enter your new network name in the Name (SSID) field.
Can I use my own modem with Hawaiian Telcom?
Is there a way to change your wifi password?
How to change your Wi-Fi password. Changing your password also prevents cheap neighbors from stealing your bandwidth! To change your Wi-Fi password, you’ll need to open your router’s setup page, log in using your current credentials, and change the password in the wireless settings menu.
How do I log in to my Hawaiian Tel account?
Please enter your Hawaiiantel.net email address or My Account username and password to login. Connection problem ?
What type of gateway does Hawaiian Telcom use?
The HomePortal® 5168NV gateway gives you high-speed Internet access. It also acts as an advanced gateway that allows you to connect your home network devices wirelessly or through one of the four 10/100 Ethernet ports. The HomePortal® 3801HGV gateway gives you high-speed Internet access.
What type of password do I need for my WiFi?
A strong password usually has at least 8 characters. Check your security type. There are three main types of wireless encryption: WEP, WPA, and WPA2. For the most secure network, you should use WPA2. However, you may have problems connecting older devices, in which case you can switch to WPA or WPA/WPA2.