Which airline takes you to Italy?
Air France, Delta and Alitalia most often fly from the United States to Italy. The most popular route is from New York to Rome, and Air France, Delta and Alitalia fly the most on this route.
What is the most comfortable airline to fly to Italy?
6. Flying to Italy: A Quick Airline Comparison
Which US airports fly direct to Italy?
Which US cities have direct flights to Rome?
- Atlanta: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
- Boston: Logan International Airport.
- Chicago: O’Hare International Airport.
- Dallas: Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
- Los Angeles: Los Angeles International Airport.
- Miami: Miami International Airport.
Is Icelandair going to Italy?
Icelandair offers regular low-cost flights to Milan from North America for Da Vinci, delicious risotto and the ultimate shopping therapy (get your credit card!). When you book flights to Milan with Icelandair, you have the option of adding a stopover in Iceland at no additional cost.
When is the best time to travel to Italy?
The best time to visit Italy is spring and fall, when temperatures are comfortable and there are fewer crowds. The landscape is vibrant, prices are lower, and the weather is ideal for exploring all the country has to offer.
What is the cheapest city to travel to in Italy?
Miami is statistically the cheapest US city to travel to Italy, with return tickets from July to September costing an average of $554. New York’s JFK Airport is one of the busiest airports in the world, and it’s almost as cheap, with an average low of $563.